Paper Submission Information :
- The committee will make every effort to judge each paper on its own merits.
- There will be no target acceptance rate. We expect to accept a wide range of papers with appropriate expectations for evaluation.
- Given the wide range of topics covered by ICCCBDA 2019, every effort will be made to find expert reviewers.
Paper Preparation Instructions :
- Paper must be submitted in printable PDF format or .docs format .
- Text must be in a minimum 10 pt (not 9 pt) font.
- Paper must be at most 10 pages, including any appendix and references.
- Each reference must specify all authors (no et al.).
- Authors of all accepted papers will be required to give a presentation in the conference.
- All authors names must be added during paper submission, no more authors will be added after paper acceptance.
The details of the three types of submissions accepted by the conference are described below:
- Full papers (5-8 pages) :
Should describe novel research contributions and present, discuss and analyze their performance evaluation results.
Short papers (3-4 pages):
Should be more visionary in nature and may report on work in progress with preliminary evaluation results.
Posters & Demo papers (2 pages):
Should describe novel projects, research directions or research work at very early stage of development. Alternatively, it can also describe a prototype or testbed that the authors intend to showcase during the conference.
Author List Reviewing will be double blind; therefore, please do not include any author names on any submitted documents except in the space provided on the submission form. You must also ensure that the metadata included in the PDF does not give away the authors.
Note that during initial submission, all author(s) info, affiliation(s), and acknowledgements must be removed for blind refereeing. These information are restored in the final accepted version.
Microsoft Word 2003 .
LaTeX Archive Contents (PDF, 63 KB) .
Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
LateX Bibliography Files.
Windows (ZIP, 309 KB) .
Tips : Be sure to use the template’s conference mode. See template documentation for details. Select Save when the File Download window appears. The files cannot open directly from the server.
- Electronic Paper Submission System
- Alternatively, Directly send paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org